Derek A. Dail, P.E.
Derek Dail, a civil engineer and project manager with Quible, has over six years of private sector consulting engineering experience. Derek entered the engineering world as an engineering associate with NCDOT and smoothly transitioned to the private sector in 2005. His experience includes planning, design and permitting of residential subdivisions, commercial site plans, stormwater management and erosion control plans, municipal water distribution expansions, gravity and pressure sewer mains, sewer pumping stations, on-site wastewater systems, NCDOT roadways and site access.
Derek, a Pitt County native, moved to Kill Devil Hills (Dare County) in 2005, where he resides today. Derek enjoys outdoor activities and sports, and has played on National Championship and World Class ultimate frisbee teams.
North Carolina State University, 2003, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
East Carolina University, 1999, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Certifications and Registrations:
State of North Carolina Professional Engineer- License No. 033759
State of Virginia Professional Engineer- License No. 049159
Member American Society of Civil Engineers
Certified Stormwater BMP Inspection and Maintenance
- Subdivision Design and Permitting
- Commercial and Residential Site Planning
- Stormwater Collection and Treatment Design, Permitting and Certification
- Water Distribution System Design and Permitting
- Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plans
- Wastewater Collection System Design, Permitting and Certification
- Contract Development
- Construction Administration